Monday, September 27, 2021

The Sky-Tower

 Hi, Today I  want to talk about the sky-tower. I am exited to tell you that I went to Sky-Tower 2 times. I wanted to do sky jump but I am too small, but any ways I'll just tell you some facts about the Sky-Tower.

The sky-tower has three levels inside

To build the Sky-Tower it took 2 years and 9 months.

During the earthquake the Sky-Tower remains the same .

The Sky-Tower is the biggest  in Auckland .

The Sky-Tower has 1267 stairs to the deck.

This is the end of the my facts bye. 😊                                                 


                                                                                  this is the sky-tower !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sarah,

    Wow! 1267 stairs! I learnt a few things from your blog post. How did you find out the facts?

    Remember to use capital letters at the start of your sentences. It will make it easier for you readers to understand your facts.

    Looking forward to the next blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete