Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Butterflys

 Hi, today I want talk about butterfly's,butterfly's are the most amazing creature I really like butterfly's there sometimes colorful and plane ,and one time I even touched one and it was so cool but now I will tell you some stuff about butterfly's.

1. Butterfly's are a type of an insect  they have they have three main parts which are head,thorax and abdomen  

2. Butterfly's have three pairs of legs and two antennas and they can also smell with there antenna .

 Butterfly's have two wings which have scales and the scales are some times colorful .

Also did you know that a butterfly has a life cycle which I am about to show you it's down below .

                                                   Bye see you soon 😊
  

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Sarah. I agree, butterflies are pretty amazing. Whenever I see one it makes me stop and take notice of what's going on around me to see what else I might be missing. It's amazing how they can change from a caterpillar into something so different right! I wonder if you could create your own DLO to show this? Maybe an animation? Or your own drawings?

    ReplyDelete