Monday, September 6, 2021

Fathers day

Hi guys today I want  to talk about Fathers Day . On Sunday morning I decided to make a card as it was  Fathers Day . After I finished making card I got an idea for a  treasure hunt.  It was a bit  different with new ideas. I made a map and told my family to follow the map and find the cards that me and my brother made  a Dalmatian dog as  he and my dad like dogs and I made  a pop up card  it was amazing . I also made a cake with some help with my mum to make Fathers Day special..

 I will tell you some facts about Fathers Day

The first fact is 

The first Fathers Day  was celebrate on June 19, 1910

The 2nd fact is

Fathers Day takes place on third Sunday in June and its different in every country

The person who invented Fathers Day is  Sonora Smart Dodd

The 4th fact is

Sonora Smart Dodd invented Fathers Day in america

Here is a picture of Sonora Smart Dodd.

No comments:

Post a Comment