Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Chinese New Year !!!

 Hi guys today I want to talk about Chinese New Year so you guys Know that every year the Chinese's  celebrate Chinese new year but not only that It's like an year of the ox and it is the year of the Ox but not for everyone but only for the  Chinese's and now I will tell you the meaning of the year when there's an Ox and It means year of endurance and that's the symbolize. Now I will tell you how to say Ox in Chinese it's pronounced like this ''Niu''.The year of the Ox is also denoted by the Earthly branch symbol called ''Chou''. Now I will tell you the female name, English lacks a gender neutral singular form and so ''cow'' and so cow is used for both females ,both females mean the cow and the Ox.This is the end if my blog see you later .😜

here is a picture of the year of the Ox                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment