Friday, August 6, 2021

Hockey Dribbling

 Hockey 

  Hi guys today I am going to tell you about Hockey, this week on Wednesday  I learnt how to play  dribbling  with my class and instead of doing normal hockey we did dribbling , this time we chose girls vs boys and it was fun , but now I am going to tell you how we did it . So first we went into our groups then after we went to our groups we were in a line then each person got a turn , which ever group was first to finish all of there turns are the winners  , but sadly the boys won and plus there were more boys then the girls bot I don't know how they won , so now I will tell you how we dribble the ball and the hockey stick , so Ms Corbett told us to hold the hockey stick at the flat side than we put the cones and we went in our groups after I dribbled it side by side without touching the cones.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there how are you.I really love your hockey blog it is very interesting but if you put more effort into your work you can improve more bye and please reply me.

    ReplyDelete