Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Flying Scratch Presentation

 Hi Today I am Going To Tell You About what I did in scratch .In scratch I did is I made Fairy Fly but you can chose what character you want, I picked  a sprite than a background then I picked the sprite as  bus  I put it in the side and then I coded it. I'll tell you the blocks I used the first thing I used is when clicked then I picked forever then set x to then you will see another number but you have to type 250 after you have to pick  repeat and then you will see 10 but you have to write down 50 after you have to get change by x and put it as 10 then put the change by x into into the repeat and there you go but you will see some thing else like I chose bus that was moving you might see the bus or anything because the fairy or an other character is more faster 

No comments:

Post a Comment