Monday, August 9, 2021

Guitar

 Hi guys today I'm going to tell you about an instrument called a Guitar ,Guitars typically have six strings. Each string has a different thickness. Starting from the thinnest string, the strings are called string 1, string 2, and so on, up until string 6. Strings 1 and 2 are called plain string and are bare steel strings and the other 4 strings are gold .Also my favorite    instruments are voilen, guitar,piano and ukulele  , anyways I know how to play those 4 instruments.

1 comment:

  1. Talofalavo Sarah!I love your blog about a guitar. I love the way you told the readers some cool facts about the strings in a guitar. By the way I also love the instrument piano and I also know some chords on it. I hope you always have the talent of playing instruments and I hope you like playing the instruments. Keep practising so you get better and better.
    Bye!

    By: Prisha

    ReplyDelete