Thursday, July 29, 2021

MY HOLIDAY !!!

 MY MARVELOUS HOLIDAY

In my marvelous holiday I went to , two nice places , one  of them are Auckland Museum and the other one was my my aunt's place .

When I arrived for the Museum there was no parking to put and it took us 1 hour , after I entered  I was shocked because it was huge and amazing , there were so many activities  and I wanted to choose all of them , but we first went to the  SEA MONSTERS EXHIBITION! it was so cool and when I was looking at the other sea monster it was big and I got scared  . Then after the sea monster exhibition we went to Volcano , in the Volcano exhibition there were two big  rocks and a stick that's  hard and when I was taking  the stick and hitting it there were different kind of  sounds and it was so cool. then we went back home.

After the Museum Aunt came to my house  my mum said we can make Pani puri it's like a Indian  food and it's my favorite there's also this mint and coriander water and a tamarind water that's sweet .

Then when we were eating, my dad put a movie on . After we finished we watched another movie . It was a great holiday!
 
                                                                                THE END!!!



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sarah, Wow it's Amazing That u went to he museum! But Now in level 3 All Places are closed Witch REALLLYY sucks... But It's lucky that u went to the museum! Looking forwed To see you're new Awesome Blogs!!

    ReplyDelete