Thursday, November 4, 2021

Self portrait

 Hi today we are making self portrait with sticks leaves ,grass ,flowers and other stuff in your backyard

and I also made one which was a face of me , you can also do faces of anyone you like or someone in your family or even your best friends . If you want you can make a face of an animal or a thing but only if you can because I only know how to do a rabbit.

 but anyways  I'll show you the one I made 
it looks nice but it is also a bit hard to do it because of the wind it wasn't for me I got all the stuff I need and did it inside the house.
This is the end of my blog see you soon bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah I really love this piece of art that you have created it is such a grate way to keep you company especially in lockdown nice job.

    ReplyDelete