Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My Favourite books

 Hi today I will tell you which book I like to read the most and reading is my favourite but anyways these are my favourite books,

 Thea Stilton,Geronimo Stilton,Pearl,and Aroha's way those four books are my most favourite books I don't really have the collections but I have only one book of each I really wanted to have the collection, any ways tell me in the comments which book you like to read in the most.

These are the books I was talking about which I like see you soon bye.






3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sarah, Wow These Books are Amazing I only know Aroha's Way,Pearl... I used to Read the Old man that is a mouse books. But not anymore cause i really love horror book! I also never knew that u loved reading pearl all these amazing books you showed! i really would LOVE to know more about u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Sarah,
    I also love the books you like and I loved the way you asked your readers a question. Well my answer to it is that currently my favourite books are the Harry Potter ones. Well I will see you soon, Bye and have a great day and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah. Thanks for sharing your favourite books on your blog. I like the way you asked your audience a question about their favourties. I like to read mystery books. Does your family like to read?

    ReplyDelete