Thursday, November 11, 2021

My Superpower as a friend

Hi welcome back to my blog today my teacher has given me some work that is my superpower as a 

friend .

My superpower as a friend is is :                        And here is a one that I made in word art if you want to                                                                              try it here is the link Word Art                                                                      

being kind

helping my friends 

sharing and caring

all ways being there friend

don't fight

if your friend is sad cheer them up

 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah, You're Really kind an Helpful!!! I really love the WordArt you've done! It's Amazing. Can't wait what u Post next😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. I really love this. Your word art is amazing. I can't wait to see more of your creative blogs. Have a great day, bye!

    ReplyDelete